A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 4 February 2017

Working into Sketchbook Pages


Above the cloth cover of yet another handmade sketchbook. I use a mixture of papers for these books, some plain, and others with painted/printed marks, ready to inspire further sketches or paintings.


This blackbird was painted onto a Gelli printed page, and using acrylic paint makes it easier to cover the page surface


Below shows the Gull I painted onto the Gelli printed page above. I think I may start to call this particular sketchbook my 'Bird' book!


If the weather is dry tomorrow, I will be off to the seafront again for another brisk walk, and hopefully some more photo opportunities.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!