A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Monday 30 January 2017

Metamorphosis.



In my last post I think I said that the metal supports under the Pier looked a bit lace like from the angle I had photographed it. Well, I just had to do it didn't I!, so much fun playing around with this metamorphosis idea!  


Once you get going, the possibilities are endless, as you can see below.






Yesterday, I walked in a westerly direction, and took yet more photos. I made a small sketch when I got home, Hmmmm! Now I'm wondering what my next idea could be. 



A clue maybe? These shelters along the promenade are dotted all along the way to Holywell Bay. 

Watch this space, and thanks for looking in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!