A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Friday 23 January 2015

A good spot for a tea/coffee break!


Tafa is 5 years old this week, goodness where have those years gone I wonder! Anyway, I became a member soon after, and I am just one of over 500 members from 44 different countries worldwide. I think this is one of the things I love about this organisation, just to be able to browse through all the links and to see what other textile artists and makers are producing from so many diverse backgrounds and cultures.

It is definitely well worth a good long look, but as my post heading says, you'll need to make yourself a large cup/mug of your favourite beverage before you settle down, and depending on the time of day or evening, maybe even a glass of something a little bit stronger! The Tafa link is here, and I have also provided a few links to some of my favourites here  here  here  here and here, but to be honest, there are so many to choose from, just pop over to Tafa and explore for yourself. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!